The Raglan Crew
- Relaxed Fit: Hangs a little loose
- Asymmetrical hem hits at hip level and dips lower at the back
- Model wears a size 1. She’s 176cm and usually a dress size of 8-10.
|Bust circ at underarm||
|Upper arm girth||44.5||46.5||48.5||50.5|
- So versatile, dress up or down, the relaxed crew creates length with a curved hem. Extended sleeves with thumb access mean hands will never go cold.
- Features an open neck, and raw edge detailing.
- Exclusive embroidery detailing.
- 70% Bamboo, 30% cotton French Terry. Fabric weight is 420 gsm.
- Cold hand wash, or machine wash on a delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.
Shipped really fast. Soft fabric, great fit, thumb holes are excellent! New favourite hoodie!
The women’s slim fit hoodie is so soft and comfortable. The natural fibres make it breathable yet warm.
I bought the pants, hoody and top for the cool season. The style and shape is lovely and they're so soft and snugly!
As someone who has trouble finding sleeves and cuffs long enough for my
limbs, I totally appreciate the wide, deep cuffs on the Bamboo Monkey hoodie and trackpants. The fabric is light and breathable, so great for Brisbane’s mild cooler season. And the fabric is also heavy enough for cool nights and post-workout chills.
I have been really happy with the quality, comfort and look of the clothing from Bamboo Monkey.
When it came to size The L/S Raglan Tee and Urban Sweat Pant fit really well in a small for me which is my usual size. I don't normally order a size up in jumpers/hoodies but with The Raglan Crew and Slim Line Hoodie I found I needed to. I ordered mediums since last time I ordered the Slim Line Hoodie in small and found it too small when I had to keep pulling it down for the pocket not to sit too high on my torso and the hood wasn't large enough.
The Slim Line Hoodie in Stripe looks absolutely great! the stripes being a very fine black and white. One of the L/S Raglan Tees I had ordered was also meant to be in stripe but the champagne pink colour was delivered instead. However the champagne pink has turned out to be a great colour to have, I've already had a ton of use out of it since it's quite neutral and it's so easy to mix and match with different colour pants. I also have the Raglan Crew in champagne pink.
The bamboo cup is nice and light with a really good lid. It is still new so will have to wait to see how long lasting or biodegradable they are.